Time to look back on the week and share those little and big things that made it a good week.
For more Fave Five’s check out “Living to Tell the Story.” thanks Susanne, you are a great host.
1. Well firstly our visa’s were approved so we are on our way next week and I can’t wait.
2. massages. i enjoy any type of a body massage but lately a Herbal compress massage has been my favorite. It’s a thai massage first and then they roll a herbal compress to my muscles. The compress is warm and it just such a great feeling on the muscles –(especially after doing a week of Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred!!)
3. Speaking of Jillian’s 30 Day Shred I’m still loosing weight, and so is my husband. I lost another 2 pounds and my husband is happy about where the scale is for him. We are both excited about it but I think it’s more about feeling good about ourselves and just having more energy to keep up with all the summer activities!
4. Keeping cool. It’s been very hot here lately and so we are beating the heat in the pool.
5. Playing around with the camera. Oh there is so much for me to still learn to be able to enjoy the camera.