Oh how I love Friday’s. That feeling of the weekend just around the corner – always a great feeling. Well now it’s time to look back on the good things from my week.
1. Late Afternoon walks. my hubby and I (and sometimes the kids tag along) for a walk around the lake. I love that we are able to catch up on each other’s day and get some exercise in at the same time.
2. Morning walks with my son. so not only do I walk in the afternoon with my husband I am able to get out early in the mornings as well. I see my husband off to work and JJ’s usually awake too so we get out and enjoy the morning together.
3. Summer Camps. my girls have been at a soccer camp this week and I love that they enjoyed it. I was a little worried that they wouldn’t want to be out in the heat but I didn’t hear a single complaint about the weather. They’re actually a little sad that the camp is now over.
4. Birthdays. JJ and Tanysha each turned a year old this month and I’m thankful that they are healthy and happy. I couldn’t ask for anything else.
5. Extended Family. It’s been over a month since Dad passed away. And there’s not been a day that’s gone by when I think about mum and how she’s holding up. I ring home a lot and I’m always so grateful to hear that she still has family around her, extended family that are there to help her out with things that need to be done and just to sit with her and fill her days.
Hope you’ve all had a lovely week. To read more favorites head on over to Susanne’s.