It’s been a while since I’ve been at Friday’s Fave Five. Friday’s just have been busy and I’ve found it hard to sit and blog but today I’ve actually got the time. And it’s good to be back.
Here are my Five for this week:
1. A full week of school. I know this might be a little strange but the girls have had school days cancelled due to the protesting here in Thailand so it was good to get through a week of school.
2. Disney Land. I don’t know how this place is always able to make grown ups feel like kids. I love it. And I know my kids will always love it. But you know they have this smile on their faces when they see me and my husband genuinely enjoying it like they are. We spent a couple of days there last week and it was wonderful. Hong Kong was lovely too.
3. Still bike riding. Although it’s really really hot in Thailand now I’ve still been able to get on the bike with Joshua and cycle around the lake in the mornings and sometimes in the afternoons. It’s a great way to exercise and best of all Joshua loves it.
4. Loosing weight. It’s slow but steady. And I have to keep telling myself that steady is good. The experts say it’s the best way and healthy way to loose weight and that the weight stays off. So it’s one day at a time.
5. The LA Lakers. They’re in the playoffs again which makes me happy. I don’t think they go in as favorites but at least they’ve given themselves another shot at winning it all. I was hoping that I would be writing this post boasting that they are 3-0 in their best of 7 series against the Oklahoma Thunder but they lost and so it’s now 2-1. Before I go I wanted to give you this link. I love the story and the courage of this little guy – you just gotta love Ezra Frech. ( I hope you are able to watch the video).
Happy Weekend Everyone. For those of you in Australia and New Zealand – Happy Anzac Day!