2014 Snapshots

Tuesday, March 16

Ida’s Challenge – 6/12 Stranger

Wow we’re half way there with this challenge.  How awesome!!

Thanks Ida, I’m having fun people watching.  Well here are the rules one more time.  It’s not too late to join in if you are interested.

Rules:

1.: the person I take the picture of must be a stranger.

2.: show the pictures here every Tuesday for the next 12 weeks.

Bonus points for actually stopping a person and asking if I can take his/her picture.

So here is my picture for this week.

DSC06963A street vendor/walking salesman.

Because of the political protests happening downtown we haven’t been moving around much, just staying at home really.  But I managed to find this guy on my way to buy some fruit just outside the gates.

I bought my fruit but not any of those colorful characters!!

1 comment:

Francesca said...

You're getting very good at this Kari!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...