My Friday is coming to a close and I’m glad. Although it was a short week, the weekends are always something to look forward too.
So it’s Fave Five time. A time to share my favorite things of this week. If you want to play along go ahead and make sure to link up over at Susanne’s at “Living to Tell the Story".
1. International Woman’s Day. Such an inspiring day and a call to action. There is so much we can and must do. Not only do I feel honored because I’m a woman but because I’m a mother to 2 daughters. I’ve seen how woman can have such a strong impact not only in our homes, but in our communities, countries and the world all over. A book I’m trying to get my hands on “Half the Sky”.
2. This flower. Every morning on my way to school to leave Tanysha I walk past rows and rows of ixora’s. I love the red ones but there are also orange, pink and purple. So very pretty and uplifting.
3. Bike Rides. I’ve been thinking of joining a group of cyclers here just for fun and also for the exercise but I’ve been holdong off because I need to get myself some conditioning so this week I’ve been pulling Joshua and Tanysha at the back in a trailer. It’s hard work but I have a goal.
4. Massages. Oh I love a good massage. My husband and I both went last night. He always get’s a Thai massage but I like to try all the different kinds on their menu. Sometimes it’s hit and miss but when I feel I need help to relax I always go back to the aromatherapy massage.
5. Laslty, we had parent/teacher conferences today and I’m thankful that my girls are doing well in school and enjoy it. It’s comforting.
So what made you happy this week? do share.