I hope you all had a great week and are looking forward to the weekend. A weekend full of love with Valentines’ Day just 2 days away.
Thanks Susanne for Fave Five. You are a wonderful host. To see who else is sharing their favorite moments head on over to her blog Living to Tell the Story.
Here’s my five for this week:
1. Exercise with my son. Once a week JJ and I go to the Little Gym for a mommy and me gymnastics class. It’s so satisfying for me to see that he enjoys it. The running around, the swinging on the bars, walking on the balance beam and doing forward rolls. He loves it.
2. Unexpected thank you’s. A couple of weeks ago I helped out in the 5th grade class for Australia Day. I was totally surprised when my daughter brought some chocolates and a card with all the kids cute little messages thanking me. It was very sweet of them.
3. New Furniture. Yes after a couple of weeks of waiting our rattan furniture finally arrived. Despite the fact my house has this smell of something that they put on the furniture to make it shine, I’m happy.
4. I’ve been working on putting a presentation together for International day and my children are learning a lot of things that they didn’t know about Papua New Guinea. Tanysha said to me today - “wow mummy Papua New Guinea is a a very interesting country.” It was a lovely moment.
5. Holding hands with my husbands. Such a simple and gentle gesture that says so much.
Happy Weekend Everyone.