2014 Snapshots

Monday, January 11

I Promise……to do Life Better

DSC03922 DSC03921

11 days into the New Year I still have no absolute resolutions.  And that’s okay.  I’ve  made resolutions every year and I always find myself giving up on them.  I hate it, not so much because I’ve not stuck to the resolution but because it always leaves me feeling like a failure.

So this year, there are NO resolutions. 

I’ve spent the last couple of days reflecting on my life and I’ve decided to just make a commitment and a conscious effort to do the things  that I’m already doing better. 

I want to do my faith better,  my marriage better, and my time  time with my kids better.  I also want to do my health better and generally just do life better.   I will take one day at a time and be Happy.

Yes most importantly, be happy.

Anyway you’re probably wondering why the coke bottles – well it’s been 11 days since I’ve not had any coke.  And I’m okay.  Hooray. 

I didn’t think I’d be able to do it but I am.

2 comments:

Francesca said...

Hooray, Kari! I think "better" is good!

Anonymous said...

Good for you! No resolutions and cutting down on your coke intake...you are off to a great start for the new year!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...