2014 Snapshots

Saturday, December 12

Photo Hunters: Undesirable

photohunters2mo1

This weeks theme: Undesirable.

I know these creatures have their place in the circle of life but they freak me out.DSCF7882 And this big guy who we found in my backyard (at my last house) one sunny morning, definitely had me freaking out.

I wasn’t  happy to have this uninvited guest in my backyard but I think this old man,  who was my hero on that day was.

DSCF7889  He had a nice catch…… for dinner!! 

For more undesirable pictures head on over to TNChick.

9 comments:

Lisa said...

That is perfect-- the theme and the picture itself.

Mine's up!

Jewel said...

Ew.. good for that old man!!

The shape of the snake is interesting.. almost appears as if he has a backbone!

Demara said...

eek! for dinner? that is one big snake. I use to have a couple snakes as pets when a child. I liked them! I like animals mainly.

Bull Rhino said...

Judging from several of today's posts you're not the only one that is not a snake fan. Me either. All we ever hear about is the poisonous ones.

jane said...

i´d be freaking out too! hugs!

Francesca said...

I remember that photo. Undesirable is the right category for it!

Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

puna said...

eeeeek! I'm sorry but I have to look away now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...