Welcome to this weeks Fave Five. It’s been a busy, full and crazy week. But it’s all been good.
Here are my five for this week.
1. School Christmas Break. I think I’m more excited about taking a break from school than my kids are. Either way I’m just happy for the break.
2. Stress free class parties. My 5th grader no longer needs or wants me to help out so much in her class but my kindergartener, well her face just lights up whenever I walk into her class to help. Isn’t that strange? Well I helped in the kindergarten class with their party and it was wonderful. My job was to read to them while they waited to rotate tables to do some crafts. This is the book I read and I enjoyed it very much. I fell in love with that word – Splendiferous!
3. This product – Olay Thermal Pedicure Foot Treatment. I bought this a while ago but never used it. This week I thought I’d give it ago and I’ve fallen in love with it. I love the warm feeling on my feet when I use it. And after a week my feet do feel lovely and soft.
4. Volunteering at the Elementary School Games. This week was busy as I volunteered at both my daughters ES Games. It was a lot of fun. It was wonderful to see the children supporting each other and working together. For the older kids there was good healthy competition and great sportsmanship among them. Renee ran the 1000m and came in 4th. I was so proud of her. Tanysha ran a 50meter sprint, and managed to do that in a straight line. She was a lot more excited about the fact that she remained in her lane than she was about coming first in her heat!
5. Having my husband volunteer too at the girls school activities. I just love it when he takes time off to come and be present at the activities that are important to the girls. Renee and Tanysha get so excited when they see Daddy at school for them.
Well that’s it. One more week till Christmas. Thanks Susanne for hosting. If you want to see who else is playing along the visit Susanne at Living To Tell the Story.
Wishing you all a Splendiferous Weekend.