2014 Snapshots

Thursday, November 19

Getting through my list of nice!

DSCF0131

I’m starting early……well early for me that is.   I usually wait till after the day of Thanksgiving on the calendar, even though we don’t do Thanksgiving (but we’re always thankful).  I’m a procrastinator,  just have always been and so this time round I plan on getting it done early. 

How about you, have you started your holiday/Christmas shopping already?

p.s. - so incase you’re wondering about my CV photo’s here is what they are.

Picture 1. – at ice skating rink with my girls.  someone left their handprints in the ice.  my husband called to see if we were having fun. (the boys stayed at home)

picture 2. – new signs in our community. (not too sure why, maybe I don’t know something!!)  on my way to Starbucks when a parent called to RSVP for my daughters b’day party this weekend.

picture 3. – inside Starbucks. Another parent called for b’day party RSVP.

picture 4. – on my way to the Christmas decor factory.  A friend called and asked if I knew where  she could find a Christmas tree.  told her I was going to see some and asked if she wanted to join me.

picture 5. -  on my way to school to pick up daughter.  another rsvp for party.  hey do you think I’m going to be busy at the party?!

Happy Day!

3 comments:

Thom said...

Nope I don't do Christmas lists. Beautiful picture:)

Francesca said...

Same as Thom above, I'm afraid.

ibb said...

Beautiful photos.
I don´t do christmas lists.
I just want to be surprised!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...