2014 Snapshots

Friday, November 27

Friday’s Fave Five # 35

FFF fall leaves 2

Wow, it’s Friday.  It’s been a productive week for me which has been great. And I feel like I accomplished a lot on my “to do” list.

And it’s time again to share with you my high points,  happy moments of this week.  So here they are:

1. Seeing kindness.  The women’s fellowship group  in our community had a bingo night which I heard was so much fun.  But what I loved about it was that these women raised about 20 000 baht(around about 600 dollars) from that night for Operation Smile.  I learnt that the money will go towards children having surgery done on their cleft lips.  I just love that when kindness goes a long way.

2.   Diversity.  I love being surrounded by people from all over the world.  There is just so much we can learn from each other. And I love the opportunity for children to learn about different countries.

3.  Running on my treadmill.  Yes I love running and especially that feeling after I’ve run. 

4.  Ice Lemon Tea.  From Starbucks.  And having tea with a friend.

5.  It’s never too late………… I guess.  I signed up for a piano class.  I hope I enjoy it.  I really would like to learn the guitar but I think I’ll start with the guitar.

Thanks Susanne for hosting Favorite Five.  Check out her blog to see who else is playing.

Happy Friday and Great weekend everyone!

4 comments:

Mari said...

I'm excited for you about the piano class. It's not easy but it's worth it!

Anonymous said...

I took piano when I was a kid. I hated it just because I had to take them LOL. Now I probably can't play a note LOL I don't do Starbucks at all...to expensive for everything LOL :) Great FFF. Have a wonderful Friday and weekend ahead :)

Susanne said...

Good for you taking on piano lessons. I'd love to learn how to play piano.

Running on a treadmill gives me hives. LOL. I do admire you though. I need to find something in the fitness area that I like to do!

What a great thing for the ladies to do! I love stuff like that.

Susanne said...

Oh btw, I relinked you. For some reaon your link was taking it to my homepage instead of over here. Hopefully it's all good now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...