Wow, it’s Friday. It’s been a productive week for me which has been great. And I feel like I accomplished a lot on my “to do” list.
And it’s time again to share with you my high points, happy moments of this week. So here they are:
1. Seeing kindness. The women’s fellowship group in our community had a bingo night which I heard was so much fun. But what I loved about it was that these women raised about 20 000 baht(around about 600 dollars) from that night for Operation Smile. I learnt that the money will go towards children having surgery done on their cleft lips. I just love that when kindness goes a long way.
2. Diversity. I love being surrounded by people from all over the world. There is just so much we can learn from each other. And I love the opportunity for children to learn about different countries.
3. Running on my treadmill. Yes I love running and especially that feeling after I’ve run.
4. Ice Lemon Tea. From Starbucks. And having tea with a friend.
5. It’s never too late………… I guess. I signed up for a piano class. I hope I enjoy it. I really would like to learn the guitar but I think I’ll start with the guitar.
Happy Friday and Great weekend everyone!