Hooray for Fridays. Don’t you just love them?
1. Domestic Help (especially when you don’t have family around). I was down and out for a couple of days this week, thanks to something I ate. So I was extra thankful for the help that I have with keeping my house and laundry under control. Moe (my helper) is one awesome lady. God Bless her heart.
2. Vegemite. I love Vegemite and being sick I was a little paranoid with my food, so toast with butter and vegemite was safe for me. I’m thankful that the grocery store right here carries it. I don’t have to travel far (like I used to back in the US) to find it.
3. Discounts. It’s always a lovely surprise when you get a discount on your bill, especially medical bills. I was pleasantly surprised not only for my bill but also my sons. Yes he also got a stomach bug and has been throwing up a lot too. But today he’s doing much better.
4. Changes in the house. Nothing drastic just a little moving of the furniture here and there. It does bring about a fresh feel to my home. And I love it……until the next time I get an itch to rearrange furniture.
5. Christmas is in the air. And I love it. Even here in Thailand where over 90% of the population are Buddhists. I’m thankful that there is that freedom and respect of each others beliefs.
How about you, how was your week?
Thanks Susanne, you are a great host! Happy Weekend Everyone!