2014 Snapshots

Wednesday, November 18

Corner View – Cell Phone Madness

This weeks CV theme is “cell phone madness and the twist – it’s a WORDLESS THEME.” 

For those of you wandering what Corner view is, well it’s a group of bloggers that share their corner of the world by way of a theme that is chosen at random and then shared each week.  (anyone is welcome to join)

So the premise for this weeks theme:  to take a random picture of whatever you see, with your cell phone, when someone calls you, and then post 5 of them. 

So here are my five for your eyes….. and minds!!

iphone random cv 1

iphone random cv2

iphone random cv3

cv random 4

iphone random cv5

For more cell phone madness visit other corner view bloggers.  Links on Jane’s sidebar.

16 comments:

Thom said...

Well done. All the photos are great. My favorite is the first one. So different.

Francesca said...

What a fun first shot, Kari! And that pink flower with the gigantic leaves is so beautiful!

jane said...

i love them all! wish i could have a coffee with you at that starbucks! besos!

Dorte said...

Looks like you have been at some pretty places when your phone was ringing!

Kasia said...

I love those red mugs!and would love to have some eggnog latte now...

jgy said...

I love the starbucks connection (to Jane), and the amazing clouds:)
You're quite good with a cell phone camera!

anna said...

the pics make me want to know more :)..I see its christmas @ Starbucks, a good reason to go there real soon, unfortunately I don't have one around the corner

MyrtilleD said...

Your pictures are very nice. I love the "gift for every wish" but i'm frightened by the sign "drug free". Does that mean there are so many drugs in school where you are?

Emily said...

What a beautiful strip of sky and what a welcoming Starbucks! Looks like you had a good week!

Cate said...

oh how lucky you are to be in the sunshine, to be in the heat. salivating from nyc as we edge into the chilliness and the darkest days of the year.

Skylar said...

What nice photos! That last one, the plumeria, I'm used to those!

Jodi said...

Great madness!! Love the last one. Looks like you had a busy and varied week!

MODsquad said...

Ooh, I especially love #4! Great shots all around!

malo said...

Great shots! I love the third. And fun stories too. Good luck on the party.

Jeannette said...

The first one is great!
Mark just called that he bought me a Christmas at Starbucks in Manilla. I hope it is the same one as in your picture. ;)
Have a wonderful Sunday,
Jeannette

n a t s u m i said...

The weather looks gorgeous... the flower is beautiful. I can't want Spring to come...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...