2014 Snapshots

Monday, October 19

Weekend Find at BIG & BIH.

DSCF9225This past weekend there was a BIG (Bangkok International Gift) and BIH (Bangkok International Houseware) Exhibition.  This exhibition happens every year and I always look forward to it.  With over 1000 different companies and 2500 different stalls there is just so much to look at and choose from.  And of course the prices are great.

The above items are what I treated myself too.  I really like them.  I do have a place to put them in the house but this was the best place to take a photo of them.

I hope you all had a great weekend.

2 comments:

Puna said...

How was the Bangkok exhibit? How exciting! Please tell us, I would love to hear more about my home country!

Amy @ Puppy Tufts said...

Ohhh! that sounds like so much fun. I love the items that you bought. The candle holders are great and the statue is very similar to one I have in my flower garden.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...