2014 Snapshots

Tuesday, October 27

Singapore.

And after a couple of days off  it’s now back to routines and schedules.  The girls are back at school and yes hubby is back at work.  And Joshua and I are just chill’in out!

Well it was great to just relax, slow down and be together.  It’s always a good thing. 

Here are some photo’s.

DSCF9245 Sunrise in Thailand on the morning we flew out.

DSC08327Joshua sleeping in the bassinet on the plane.

DSCF9261 Visit to the Singapore Night Safari

DSC08378  Little India in Singapore

DSC08365Hand painting in Singapore’s Little India.

DSC08372paints still wet….

DSCF9356once the paint dried off this is what it looked like.

DSCF9372 Feeding the birds at Sentosa Island.

DSCF9566 and of course enjoying the beach.

Tomorrow is Corner View. I’ll be doing a double CV post.  I have to share my dream…….

Do come back!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Excellent my friend. I love these pictures :)

Mari said...

What a fun trip. Great pictures!

Jewel said...

The hand-painting is beautiful! I had never seen it black and wet before..

Joshua's bassinet on the plane.. it looks attached. It is a service of the plane? Do planes have bassinets in certain rows for passengers with babies? That's wonderful!!

Glad you enjoyed yourself!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...