2014 Snapshots

Tuesday, September 1

In Case You were Wondering…….

I’m still on my diet.  Actually , correction  here– my lifestyle change.  Of course every now and then I slip back into my old habit's and then I feel down and awful but it is always my next course of action that is the most important one.  I do get up and keep on going.

I’m still working with a personal trainer but do you want to know my secret, who my real help has been?  Well it’s these people – SPARK PEOPLE.  It is such a great website with a wealth of information and encouragement.  This website has been the biggest help to me.

To date I’ve lost a total of 9 pounds.  I can’t believe it!!  I feel great.  My clothes fit  better and I’m stronger.  Physically and mentally.  I can do this!! 

Well I am actually!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...