My Friday is nearly over. It’s been a wonderful day today. Actually it has been another great week.
Thanks again to Susanne who hosts Friday’s Fave Five. Truthfully participating in this really does help me be a little bit more mindful of what is happening in my days instead of just going through the motions.
For more Fave Five’s visit Susanne @ Living To Tell the Story.
So here are my Five for this week:
1. Evening walks with my husband around the lake. It’s a great time to be together without the kids and catching up on each others day .
2. Good news from home about my father. Who 7 months ago was diagnosed with lung cancer and had to have a lobotomy. He is doing well. Not only physically but mentally.
3. Trying new recipes from Gina’s WW Recipes. (WW would be weight watchers) Check it out. The recipes I tried this week were great and my family loved them. Even my 9 year old who is a very picky eater enjoyed the meals. I’ll be trying more of these recipes out. Even better is that Gina has the WW points that go along with each recipe.
4. Having my husband have a day off. Oh it’s always good of him to take a day off work. The girls also had today off from school so we headed to the beach. And that was fun, fun, fun.
5. Watching the new season of So You Think You Can Dance and Survivor. I love the US TV line up of their Fall programs. Although I have to wait for them to air because we are a day ahead, it’s okay. I’ll wait.