2014 Snapshots

Monday, September 7

Another Busy Monday.

I like Monday’s.  Even if they are busy.

After the weekends I always look forward to the beginning of the new week.  Mentally I’m always ready – physically well that is another story. 

Today was another busy day going here, being there.  Of course most of my to do stuff were all centered around my kids.  But I did manage to get away to the gym for an hour.

Well the sun has gone to bed, 2 out of 3 kiddos’ are tucked in for the night and I’m ready to the sack too.  My 3rd child will eventually fall asleep when her hands can no longer keep her book up.

I’m determined to keep the early morning starts going!!

DSCF7956

Here’s a view from the balcony of my bedroom.  I know it looks like I live in a jungle but really I don’t!!

Oh and Happy Labor Day to all my friends in the US.

2 comments:

Ana Cristina Abreu said...

that's is so weird!!
your monday just finish and and just had my monday lunch!!

have a happy week kari!!

Kari said...

that is kind of weird and amazing at the same time.
I hope you had a good lunch!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...