2014 Snapshots

Friday, September 11

Another Blog Carnival. Photo Hunters

So I’ve found another meme by way of Susanne’s blog and it’s one I like so I’m joining in on the fun.

photohunters2mo1

The premise -

Simple. You just play by posting a photo for the weekly theme on YOUR  site – that’s it.

Tip: For the title of your post use “PhotoHunt: Theme” or something similar to help others know what is intended for the PhotoHunt. (taken straight from our hosts blog)

I’m a week late but I just had to share this picture again. 

Last week’s theme was:

ORANGE.

DSCF4985 

Come back for tomorrow’s theme:  Electric.

2 comments:

Greyscale Territory said...

This is a dazzling orange and certainly looks dramatic on these guys! Great shot!

Susanne said...

This was perfect for the orange theme. What a great picture. They sure stand out from their surroundings.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...