2014 Snapshots

Monday, August 17

I’m Officially boycotting my back yard!

So this morning I got the girls off to school, came back home made my breakfast and sat down to watch CNN when there was a commotion outside.

The gardeners had come to clean and while doing so made a discovery.  I’ve never seen anyone move so fast! Anyway the old man working in front ran to the back after the other workers were talking (in Thai) so I had now clue what they were saying. Then all of a sudden all I could hear was the thumping of the ground. 

When I decided to see what all the commotion was about I saw the old man with a grin on his face holding up a snake.  And a pretty big one I might add.

I am freaking out.  You see I don’t like snakes very much.  Actually I don’t like them period.  Don’t know if this one is dangerous but to me a snake is a snake.  And I don’t like ‘em.

So I don’t know if there are anymore out there but I’m not going to go looking.  But I do know one thing for sure – I won’t be going to the back anytime soon.  Not even into the pool!  And it’s so stinking hot right but  that’s how scared I am right now.

DSCF7889 If you are wondering where he took the snake too – I’m actually not sure but I hear that they like to eat them around here. (that maybe why he was smiling…. …..!)

DSCF7881

DSCF7882

2 comments:

Francesca said...

Goodness Kari! That's some intimidating beast (and the smiling man squatting right by it clearly doesn't think so).

Palmer and Co said...

I would be boycotting too! Yikes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...