Happy Friday Everyone.
It’s been busy today and my Friday is nearly over but I’ve got a Five for this week.
And here they are:
1. Doing homework with my 5th grader. It’s been fun to sit together with her and go through her days work, talk about her day and watch her do her homework. I love it when it “clicks”. Jus the excitement in her face is so satisfying for me.
2. Finally feeling confident about using the gym equipment. Gyms have always intimidated me. Like major intimidation. But I’m learning how to use each and every equipment and it’s so awesome.
3. Having Coffee with a friend. We had coffee at our local Starbucks and it was great to just chat. Our husbands work for the same company and we are “travelling spouses” so we do have a lot in common.
4. Bike Riding with my son. It really is a great way to get some activity in. And best of all my son loves it.
5. Spinach. My new favorite green food. Even if I have to drink it it still tastes great.
So there it is. My fave five for the week. For more FFF visit Susanne.