I love looking back on my week and finding the things that made me happy. Thanks Susanne! You are a great host and this is such a wonderful idea.
So here is my Five for this week.
1. Having both girls at the same school. First day of school for Renee was yesterday. Tanysha officially starts Monday. And I’ve been looking forward to this and it’s finally here. It will just make planning so much more easier.
2. Teachers. I met my daughters teachers this week and I’m happy to say that there were good vibes. Even better for me is that my girls like who they have and really that is all that should matter!!
3. Making progress. Oh yeah, we move soon and this week I managed to give away a whole heap of toys, trash lots and lots of paper and also go through mountains of clothes. It’s coming along slowly but I know there will be a reward at the end of it all. – LESS CLUTTER!!
4. Feeling Good. So the scale isn’t moving much but I am and I feel wonderful. Actually strong would have to be the correct word right now. I’m lifting weights and I believe it’s doing wonders to my metabolism. But the biggest thing I’ve noticed – I have more energy. And with a one year old that’s a good thing.
5. This Psalm 99.9 and this devotion.
Exalt the Lord our God, and worship at his holy hill; for the Lord our God is holy.
Happy Weekend Everyone.
For more Fave Five’s click here.