2014 Snapshots

Sunday, August 2

Busy Weekend

Oh this was a busy weekend.  But it was all good.  As I mentioned Summer Vacation is over for us and it’s back to school.  School will actually start this week on Thursday so we were busy getting the last couple of things for the girls.  But most importantly their uniforms.

I’m so glad that they have to wear uniforms.  I think I’d be more stressed out buying clothes for school so uniforms are good. 

I hope you all had a great weekend too.

Oh and in case you were wondering I did do my weigh in.  I didn’t want to but I did and I’m happy to say that I lost weight.  It was less than a pound, but I think it’s okay because in 3 weeks I have lost a total of 3.6pounds.  I can’t complain. 

It’s going to be a slow process.

1 comment:

Traveling Mama said...

I cannot believe school is starting back! We just barely finished here!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...