2014 Snapshots

Monday, August 24

After One Week….

I’m still on the “30 Days to Green” band wagon.  30-days-green

And I’m stoked to say that I’m actually okay with drinking my salad!!   I wasn’t a week ago but now I’m okay with it!!  I’ve made my drinks diligently.  I’ve thrown everything and anything that I know (or imagined ) that would taste great together, and pulsated and pureed away.    But I must admit this,  that I have not had my drinks in glass bottles or glass cups.  It’s a little difficult to  see what I’m drinking.  A brownish/greenish smoothie is so not inviting.

Anyway I’m staying on the band wagon, although I don’t feel any different or look and feel different but I’m going to stick to it.

My concoctions are really just what I think will taste great together.  For the past week I’ve really had no “green, green” smoothie so I’ve decided that for this week well instead of the 2 cups of spinach or bok choy or kale it will have to be 4 cups.  (It actually worked today – today was my first green colored smoothie.

As for the other things we are suppose to do with drinking a green smoothie each day well..

my exercising is going well.  I’m actually more active, I’m amazed at myself.  The sugar thing well that is a hard one.  Hope to do better this week.  And for the soda, I’m getting there.  I have a sip here and there but never a full drink. 

So there it is.  I’m going strong if I may say so myself.  I’m hoping to be a little more creative with my drinks and then kick the sugar and soda problem.

Just of on a tangent here  – the day has finally arrived for us to move(actually tomorrow is the day), so I may not have internet for a couple of days.  I hope to take lots of pictures of our move and of course our house, before and after.   I’ll share lots later!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...