2014 Snapshots

Saturday, July 18

After One Week……

I can’t believe that I’ve been consistent with my exercise for a whole week.  If you know me I’m not very good at being consistent. But I’ve managed to get on the treadmill and walk and run and sweat and pant for a whole week. 

Wow I am amazed at myself.

So  after a week today is  weigh in day.  You know like how they do it at Weight Watchers.  My moment of truth.  I  stepped on the scale and (drum role please)

I lost……..

1 POUND. 

1 Stinking pound.  Ugh I can’t believe that. I probably sweat more than a pound this week.

Oh it’s hard to believe that it was only a pound but I refuse to be discouraged.  At least it was a pound huh. Scales moving in the right direction isn’t it?  Please tell me that one pound is good?

Anyway it’s a new day today, the start of another week.  I’ve recorded my one pound loss and I’m going to do it all over again for another week.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...