I missed last week.
And not because I didn’t have a great week because I did, but life was busy. You know end of the school year when there is like a million and one things to do. And Oh, we also had a birthday party- which was so much fun.
Anyway it’s good to be back. In case you’re wondering what I’m talking about well it’s time to list five favorite things from the week. Susanne over at Living To Tell the Story plays host. Click here for more details or head on over to her blog to find out what is making people happy.
So here is my Fave Five for this week:
1. Friends – from all around the world. I really really love the community I live in. It is an International Community and I know that my life is enriched by these people that I have met. Although this is a sad time here because people are moving on and that’s just how it is here, the relationships and friendships that have been made will remain with me always. I’ll be saying bye to some good people and I’m sad but at the same time excited for them and the next chapter in their lives.
2. Feeling Good . – Because I’ve been working out. Doing weights and all. There is no major weight loss(yet) and no obvious changes but I just feel good. I feel strong. I’m amazed at what exercising or just general movement can do for your state of mind and self esteem!
3. Children’s Art Work. – Tanysha had a hand in both of these class projects. I’m so proud of her and her class. I just think they’re gorgeous.. The first one is a bench with their hand prints and the second is a quilt. Both items are being auctioned off. The money goes back to the school and their community.
4. Family coming to Thailand. My sister in law arrived here on Tuesday. It’s wonderful but even more so for my husband. He is very close to his sister and so it’s nice to have her here with us. She is here for a conference for her work but it’s wonderful just to have her come and visit and stay with us is great.
5. My son turning a year older. It’s was just another day for him but for me, well it’s hard to believe that the time has just flown by. I’m blessed. Not lucky, blessed. I believe children are a gift and I am so very very thankful for mine.
I just have to throw in a 6th one……..
6. The Lakers winning game 1 of the NBA Finals – Yes I’m a baller and I love the LA Lakers! I’m rooting for them to win it all this year. Last year was disappointing so I hope they go all the way this time. The win this morning (last night in the US) made my day.
Let’s go Lakers – only 3 more wins away.
Have a happy Friday and a great weekend everyone.