2014 Snapshots

Monday, May 18

Happy Homemaker Monday # 11

happyhomemaker[1]

On my bedside table:

Bloodline by Sidney Sheldon. (I like his books)

On my TV:

nothing.

On the menu for tonight:

Thai Food – I have someone cook for me every Monday.

On my To Do List:

Organize Tanysha’s Birthday party.

Re-book mom’s airline ticket.

Submit passports for tourist visas (yippee, I love vacations)

New Recipe I tried last week

Nothing.

In the craft basket:

No craft – but instead I’ll be making birthday invitations on the computer

Looking forward to:

A Coffee morning this week with some friends.

Homemaking Tip for this week:

Don’t put it down, put it away.

Favorite Blog Post of the week (mine or other):

I’m really enjoying all the blogs that participate in Corner View, hosted by Jane.  I love travelling the world from the comfort of my own home with my computer.

Favorite photo from last week:

DSCF4985

Lesson Learned The Past Few Days:

Never put off till tomorrow what you can do today.

On My Prayer List:

My Church and the  leaders.

My friends and their journey with God.

Devotionals, Scripture Reading, Key Verses:

Love the LORD your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength. Deuteronomy 6:5

Fear the LORD your God, serve him only and take your oaths in his name. Deuteronomy 6:13

Happy Monday everyone.  To check out more Happy Homemakers click here.  Thanks Sandra for hosting.

2 comments:

natsumi said...

I enjoyed your post! I love Thai food!
I wish I knew how to make thai food at home.

The boys are so cute!

Sandra said...

I enjoyed reading your post. I used to read Sydney Sheldon, haven't done it in a while :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...