Yippee ….. it’s Friday again. I think to make it to the end of the week is reason in itself to be thankful. But here’s 5 more for good measure.
1. At the top of my list has to be the Lakers making it to the Western Conference Finals. After 7 long games against a good team, and getting me worried because I just didn’t know which Lakers team would turn up, they made it through. Now we have to get through this series .
2. My son is now taking a couple more steps, than he was last week. His legs are getting stronger and his coordination getting better. He’s getting there and it won’t be too long till he’s walking. I’m excited about it but I’m also aware it’s going to be a very busy stage.
3. Approved Visas. Oh yes and now I can start counting the days till we get on an airplane. Did I tell you I love planes? I always feel anxious when submitting paper work for visas. You just never know whether or not they’ll be granted. But I got our passports back this week and I’m excited. Can’t wait!!
4. Friday Nights Out. And tonight we will be sky dining . Thankfully we don’t have problems with height. I hope to share more pictures later.
5. Trying something new. Yes I tried soy milk . I’ve never had soy in my life. I think it’s the smell that has always turned me off but I got past that this week and tried some. The verdict: I think I’ll be making the switch. Especially if all the benefits are true. Yeah to soy and yeah to getting past bad smells. I don’t know if I can do the same for Durian though!
Have a great weekend everyone. And thanks Susanne for hosting Fave Five.