Wow, I can’t believe that Friday is here and the week is over. It went by so quick.
Well it is Friday so here is my Fave Five.
1. Experiencing Different Cultures – Songkran. If there is anything I treasure the most about the opportunities we have as a family to live in different countries, it is that we are able to experience different cultures and learn their customs. It is such a beautiful thing. This week we celebrated with the Thai’s the turning of their calendar year. The holiday is called Songkran. And it is a Water Festival. We got in on the fun and went around splashing anyone and everyone. It was so much fun. My kids and I had a blast.
2. Thai Food. I must say that not only am I loving the opportunity to learn and experience Thailand but I am so loving the food. Oh it’s so exotic. It’s spicy, it’s sweet, it’s tangy. Just so many different dishes but each with it’s own unique taste. Oh how I love to eat out and eat Thai food. I’m planning on taking some lessons on cooking Thai dishes so when we do move on I can at least take Thailand with me!!
3. This Picture. I found it on Photo bucket and I’ve already used it but I just think it’s so pretty. So beautiful.
4. My Birthday. Yes I turned another year older. Hugs, I love you’s, birthday wishes and kisses, cake and presents. And tonight we’re going out. It’s always wonderful to celebrate birthday with family and this year it’s even better because my mum and dad are here to celebrate with me.
5. File Sharing – uTorrent. Oh how I am thankful for utorrents file sharing. This is the only way I’m able to watch the US TV shows that I used to follow when I was there. (oh how I miss US TV), shows like 24, The Unit, Criminal Minds, CSI and Damages.
Thanks again Susanne for hosting this.
Great weekend everyone!