2014 Snapshots

Wednesday, March 25

Tired but Thankful

I’m worn out and beat.  Not just physically, but  mentally and emotionally as well.

Since Dad’s diagnosis, operation and chemo treatments I’ve just been on the move – constantly.  It’s been difficult being the primary caretaker for my father.  But even more difficult to make sure I spend enough time not only with my children but more importantly with my husband.  It’s been tough.  But you know what, things could be worse. 

So I’m not going to complain, I’m not going to whine.

I’m going to choose in my heart to be thankful.

Thankful that although I feel overwhelmed, fatigued and dog-tired I know that the God I trust in, is in total control. 

Psalm 121:1-2

I look up to the mountains; does my strength come from mountains?
   No, my strength comes from God,
      who made heaven, and earth, and mountains.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...