2014 Snapshots

Sunday, March 8

Home Alone….. – well not exactly.

My better half has is out of town for a couple of days I and miss him already.  He left this morning at 4.30am – bright and early.  Well I don’t know about bright but it was early.

I’m home alone with my girls and boy and of course my Dad.  We’ve had a good day.  The girls have been great, letting me focus on Dad and JJ as they both need me the most.  But like I said they’ve been great and it’s been awesome – very grown up.  Thank you girls.

Here’s a picture of the views  I know my husband surely enjoyed on his way to his destination.

somewhere out there in Thailand waters.

I don’t know if today’s sunset will be pretty like this one but I’m sure it will be breathtaking.

  Missing you babe!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...