2014 Snapshots

Saturday, February 21

When I am not so sure – He is still in control.

So after a couple of days of waiting for test results it was found that the nodule found in my Dad’s lung was malignant.  He had to have another operation since then.  A lobotomy done on his right lung.

All went well in the operation although he is in a lot of pain right now. I hate to see my father who has always been such a strong  figure and always so sure of himself and everything else just lie there not knowing, not being in control.  It’s terrible.

It is a difficult time because I am not too sure what the results will show, but I choose to trust.  To trust that God knows.  God understands.  And that God is in control.

We are not out of the woods yet.  More tests need to be done but for now I’m thankful that his operation went well and that he is recuperating well.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...