2014 Snapshots

Wednesday, February 18

I do not like to wait but here I am….

Sleep has been hard to come by lately.  Not that I’m not tired cause I could sleep for a week. 

I hate insomnia.  I really do. It’s terrible especially when your mind is racing at 100 miles going through all the things that you shoulda, coulda,  would ‘ave…..

Anyway I think my insomnia has been triggered by the fact that I’m anxious.  Anxious about my father’s health and I think I’m worrying about it too much.  I’ve tried not worry and have tried even harder to pray and trust God that all will be okay.  It’s been tough but God has gently showed me again that He is my Jehovah Shalom.  Yes he is my peace.

So my father went in yesterday for his open biopsy and now we are just waiting.  Waiting again for the results, hoping that all will be okay.  Trusting that whatever they find we will be able to accept it, confront it and do whatever we can.

I do not like to wait but here I am again,  waiting just a little bit more for the biopsy results.  But I know in my heart that as I wait I am not alone – My Jehovah Shalom is with me.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...