2014 Snapshots

Thursday, January 22

Thanks for the Laughs. Thanks for the Memories.

As i sit here in front of my computer, it is so quiet.  The only noise is the sound of the keyboard. The clicking of the keys as I type.  Even Joshua is napping.

I miss you already.  We just said goodbye a couple of hours ago and I miss you already.  Thank you so much for agreeing to come.  Thank you for foregoing your usual traditional singsing during the Christmas celebrations at home and coming and spending the last 3 months with me and my family.

I have loved every moment.  All those mornings where we shared and laughed and even cried together. Even the late nights, the golf cart trips to Starbucks – I will miss that.  Above all I will really miss the peace I had when I would leave my kids with you knowing that they are in good hands.

I hope you enjoyed your time here in Thailand.  I hope you will remember all that we did and all that we saw together here in this Land of Smiles.  It was really great.

Right now my kids and I are sad because you have left us but we also know that your other grandchildren just can’t wait for you to get home.  They are all so happy and excited.

Thanks for the laughs, thanks for the memories.

Mum with JJ

I Love you.

…..Kari

1 comment:

Rossie said...

Oh, this makes me want to cry! You look just like her, and it sounds like you two have a very special relationship. I miss my mom :(
Hope you are all well!
Blessings, Rossie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...