2014 Snapshots

Friday, January 16

Thank You!

866730_thank_you Everyday I send my kids off to school knowing  in my heart that they are in good hands.  This school year both my girls have male teachers.  It is a first for us and it has all been good.  My girls are really enjoying school and look forward to it everyday and I know a big part of that is because they love their teachers.

We have been fortunate that we have had great teachers.  Teachers who love what they do, and even more so love the children. 

Today we honored the Teacher’s at Tanysha’s school.  It was Teacher’s day in Thailand and kids across the country took flowers and gifts to to honor and appreciate their teachers.

They had a wonderful assembly – very Thai.  The kids sang a beautiful song in Thai.  I didn’t understand what they were singing but it was beautiful to watch.  I was reminded again of what a big role my children’s teacher have in their lives.

Thank you Mr. I and Mr P.  You are both great.

It really is a partnership – such an important partnership and it is one that must be solidified over and over again.

“Teacher appreciation makes the world of education go around.”
Helen Peters

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...