2014 Snapshots

Monday, January 12

I enjoy blogging and so does my Mom but the old fashioned way…..

Over the past 2 months, well nearly 3 now mom has managed to keep a diary of her stay here in Thailand.  I’ve watched her at the end of each day sit down and jot down the events of the day.  The funny, the sad and the most interesting things she’s witnessed during the day.

I’ve been impressed. She’s been able to keep that diary and be committed to it – even more so write, not type but write an account of the days happenings.

I know she’ll keep that diary for a long time and she’ll read through it and share with those back in PNG all of what she did and experienced here in Thailand.

I don’t think I could write and I’m glad I don’t. Although I’ve always thought that because I type so much my handwriting is just so horrible now.  So horrible it truly looks like chicken scratch!!   I use to keep paper diaries but to be able to do it on a computer is just so great.

Thank goodness for technology!! Thank goodness for Blogging!!!

…..Kari

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...