2014 Snapshots

Wednesday, January 14

24 is Back – and back with a Bang!!

And I couldn’t be happier!  It has been a long wait. 24

Although I should  tell you now that after each episode my heart rate will probably remain at an elevated state and I’ll have that sound of the beeping digital clock in my head all night.  But I just love the show so much it’s cool. Even the constant split screens are okay – although if that happened on any other show it would just be plain annoying!!

So last night I watched 3 episodes in a row and in bed.  Maybe not a good idea because I couldn’t get to sleep after that.  I’m so glad Tony wasn’t really a bad guy and that Chloe is a better hacker than the FBI girl.  And oh how Jack just messed up FBI Agent Renee Walker so much in the short time she spent with him.  I can’t wait for next weeks episode.

Who comes up with this stuff? 

…..Kari

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...