2014 Snapshots

Monday, December 8

I have been too busy.

Last night....ummm this morning I am feeling guilty.  Guilty that I have become too busy and I am ashamed to admit this but my priorities are off.   I may have too much going on that I am too busy or even worse I have too many unnecessary things going on that I'm mismanaging my time and not getting my priorities right.

Basically, I've become so  busy and caught up in this busyness  that my special and quiet time with God has suffered.  It's so bad that it has come down to quick "Bless me please" prayers - as if I'm talking too some genie or something. "shame on me!"

My Father in heaven deserves better.  He deserves so much more. 

I am so going to work hard this week to do things differently, to review what I'm doing and set my priorities right.

I so need to "Be Still". 

.....Kari

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...