2014 Snapshots

Monday, November 3

I'm just a Distant Observer!

With the US Elections in only a couple of days I thought I'd share my thoughts as a distant observer.  I have no vote,  just an opinion.

I am predicting a  Obama-Biden  win. 

I think it's the time of the Democrats.  It would not have mattered much who the Republican candidate was, it's just time for the Democrats.  People are weary of the way of the Republicans so they want a change.  I also believe history is on Obama's side.  People will want to be part of that historical moment. They will want to cast their vote to put  the first Black Man in the White House.  It is a big deal and they'll want to show the world that America has moved forward.

Just my observation from all the way over here in the Land of Smiles.

......Kari

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...