2014 Snapshots

Sunday, November 9

Happy Birthday Renee!

happy_birthdayToday you are another year older.  And another year wiser.  It's hard to believe that you are now 9 - your last year in single digits! 

From that first day we met, when you were put into my arms I knew that I was blessed.  Blessed because I know you are my good and perfect gift from God.  The author and finisher of our lives.  From God who created you in the dark and made you perfect!

You have brought me joy, laughter and tears. And I know you will continue to bring me joy, laughter and tears.

Here's to a wonderful day and a wonderful year ahead of you.

I Love you.  Dad loves you.  Tanysha loves you and not forgetting Joshua - I know he'll love having you as a big sister!!

FAMIL015

Renee @ 6 months (Australia)

.....Kari

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...