2014 Snapshots

Friday, November 21

And We're off.....

to  Khao Yai  "The Greenery Resort".

Should be a great weekend.  My husband's work department is hosting a Family Weekend Off-site so it should be fun.  My kids are taking part in the costume competition so their dressing Cow-girls and of course my little JJ will be the lone cowboy.  The theme for the weekend is Western (Cowboy/cowgirl).

Last year was a Pirate theme at a beach location and we entered the "best costume comp" as a family but this year round only the kids are taking part.

I'm looking forward to the games and the activities.  Especially the ATV's (4 wheel motorbikes!!!)  Oh the thrill!  Thankfully my mum is coming so she'll be watching Joshua. Thank you for Gran ma's

I'll have pictures to share after the weekend!.

Have a great weekend everyone!!

IMGP7803 

IMGP7812

IMGP7827

Pictures from last year family weekend. We won 2nd prize.

.....Kari

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...