2014 Snapshots

Sunday, September 21

The Weekend I realized my girls are growing up!!

Oh how time flies - it was only like yesterday they were little babe's in my arms.

On Friday night Renee went for a sleep over with one of her good friends.  Of course I didn't want her to go but when I thought about it, it was  purely a selfish reason on my part if I said no and not let her go. You see I'm afraid that she won't rely on me too much anymore. 

Then on Saturday Tanysha whom I take to school every morning just out of the blue says; "mom, on Monday can I go to school by myself, I mean can you just drop me off at the gate so I can go in on my own" - oh my oh my, what do I do?!?

Trust God from the bottom of your heart;
   don't try to figure out everything on your own.
Listen for God's voice in everything you do, everywhere you go;
   he's the one who will keep you on track.  Proverbs 3:5-6 (The Message)

Like many of you, ya'll probably know these verses of the top of your head. For today these verses are for me - not my children but for me.  As God's child I trust that God knows exactly where my children are heading.

.....Kari

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...