2014 Snapshots

Sunday, September 14

Our Getaway Pictures

So we got back yesterday - in the rain.  It's always great to come back to be in your own home and especially in your own bed.  We had a great time .  We enjoyed the sand and the water and the food which just totally threw my diet, I mean lifestyle change out the window!!  But we really did have a great time!

We played in the sand,  swam in the sea and in the pool and we relaxed.  We also visited Pattaya City's highest point, an underwater world and Little Siam.  I especially enjoyed Little Siam.  It had many miniature landmarks of places around the world, especially Europe and Thailand. 

Here are some pictures:

DSC01902

my blessings

DSC01883

playing in the sand

DSC02086

sisters having fun

DSC02107

Joshua's first trip to the beach

 DSC01827

Family pose at a Monument in Pattaya

DSC02015

miniature temple dedicated to Ramases

DSC02035

miniature monks worshipping (my dear hubby in the background)

IMGP0239

me and my girls

.......Kari

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...