2014 Snapshots

Tuesday, September 23

Oh No we have just over a month to go .....

halloween 

So this morning we had a room parents meeting for our upcoming Halloween Carnival.  It was supposed to be an hour  but it went on for 3.  Oh how we digress!!  I will not allow that to happen again!  We had a lot to discuss - prizes, cost of each games, food stalls, laying out all the booths etc, etc, etc so we did get through a lot.

The school has never done anything like this so we are all learning as we're going along. I must say though I am so thankful for the experience I gained when I helped out at Renee's  school back in the US.  Invaluable lessons learnt.

I'm excited though about the whole thing but also incredibly stressed.  But for some reason I thrive on stress - no pressure would be the correct word !!  weirdo - I know.  Anyway I think it's going to just be great fun - can't wait!!

.....Kari

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...