2014 Snapshots

Monday, August 4

Yipee.....

Today I decided to weigh in and I am thrilled to say that I have lost 3 pounds - hip hip hooray!!!  I though it wasn't going to be possible, but I did it and I'm so proud of myself.

You see I've done weight watchers before and I wanted to do it again because it worked for me, but I can't here in Thailand. So I found this other web site called Sparkpeople and joined and after my first week I lost 3 pounds.  I'm so happy. 

I love the site. It's has been easy to follow.  They have great articles and quick tips and it even has a fitness plan for me.  I've got a long way to go in terms of  the weight I have to loose but I want this to be more than just about losing weight.      This has to be about a lifestyle change for me. 

....Kari

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...