2014 Snapshots

Sunday, August 31

Weekends Over....

The weekends over - can't believe it.   They go so fast!!

Well it was a lazy one.  Didn't do much except take Renee to her swim class which started on Saturday morning and then in the afternoon I took Tanysha to a pool party - it was a birthday party.  Thankfully the rain held up so we all had fun.  Joshua stayed home with daddy while I was out with the girls.

On Saturday night I wanted to watch South Africa play against Australia in the Tri-Nations but I couldn't stay awake.  I wish I had stayed up though and seen Australia get thrashed!!

Well Sunday was a quiet day for us.  A time for resting and recharging for another week.

I hope you all had a wonderful weekend.

.....Kari

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...