2014 Snapshots

Thursday, August 14

Sorry no English here.

For as long as I can remember I've always been able to watch the Olympic Games.  That is why this week has been tough.  I'm not able to find any English speaking channel to watch the games - any sport.  It's driving me crazy.  When I have been able to find a channel they are showing sports that I don't want to watch like the fencing, rowing and shooting.  Com'n man show me like the swimming events or the basketball maybe even volleyball.

For the first couple of days I was able to watch via the streaming on the internet but that has been canceled and now I'm suffering.  Majorly.....  Now I'm like an obsessed women devouring every written article on the internet about the games.  It's crazy!!

Oh well I guess that comes as part of the experience of living in the East!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...