2014 Snapshots

Monday, August 25

Guilty !! - I am a Procrastinator!

This is my dirty little secret - I am a procrastinator.  I don't mean to be, but I do it.  It's horrible and I hate it.  But for some unknown reason to me I work better under pressure.  I get stuff done when I am pressed for time.

But I hate it all the same.  I really try not too but I keep on doing it - I always say to myself  "I can do it tomorrow, it can wait till tomorrow." Oh it drives my husband crazy!!

So why an I confessing this?  Well today I got my act together and finally sent my box.  I have been meaning to send this box since back in March and ugh..... it's August - only 5 days out till September.  Oh that is just terrible.  Anyway I finally sent my box and I feel good that I did it.  I don't know why I kept putting it off but hooray I got it done today.

DSC01475

DSC01477

 ..........Kari

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...