2014 Snapshots

Tuesday, July 15

6 weeks is up!!

My son is officially 6 weeks old and from today onwards I have no more excuses for not wanting to exercise !!

Last week I went and saw my doctor and thankfully he reported that all is well and back to normal and that I can start exercising. I don't know if I'm excited about that or not. For weeks I've been looking forward to getting the green light from my doctor but now that I do I don't know if I really wanted it or not. Well really I do but I guess I'm used to having an excuse for not getting off my butt and now I won't be able to. Although I am nursing so maybe I can at least find one excuse!!

I have started walking and also riding my bike but I know I'll have to up the pace if I want to see results.

.....Kari

1 comment:

Rossie said...

Congrats on your baby boy...all your children are so beautiful. I am so glad you are all doing well. We miss you here!
Lots of love to you, Rossie

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...