2014 Snapshots

Saturday, June 21

Party Day !!!

Party day has finally arrived and I am surprisingly calm.

I usually panic whenever I have to host something - whether it be a party for grown ups or a bunch of excited 4 year olds.
My husband is great and he keeps on reminding me that it is a party for Tanysha and her friends and not necessarily their parents. But as a women that's hard to remember sometimes.

Well got to go - have to finish of the cupcakes and load up the goody bags. Actually before I go just want to share an observation that I've made while here in Thailand and after attending a couple of B'day parties here that Renee and Tanysha have been invited too.

I've noticed that the Thai children here are not so big on candy. What I'm use to putting in goody bags is not what we've received in the goody bags that my kids have brought home after they've been to parties. Again the Thai children are just not into candy. So I'm stressing out a bit here with my goody bags.

Anyway got to go - have to feed Joshua, put icing on the cupcakes and check on the food order for the party oh and I've got to make sure that everything will fit into the car.

I will share photo's later from the party!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...